- Duration: 2 hours, 50 km drive
- Included in Experience: Hotel pick up, Buggy driving class and safety talk, Guided buggy tour, Dust goggles, insurance
- Days: All days except Monday
- Start Time: 10:00,15:00
- Printed or Mobile ticket accepted
- Easy Cancellation: Cancel Up to 24 hours in advance for a full prepayment refund
- Book it now, paying now only small prepayment, the remaining amount you will pay the day of experience
- Pick Up Service: pick up and drop-off in Jandia, Costa Calma, Morro Jable, Esquinzo area
- Payment Method: cash
- Spoken Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED
Drive your own buggy and feel the thrill of driving through nature. Ride through Jandía Natural Park and the village of Puerto de la Cruz and get to the most sothern west point of the island: Punta Jandía lighthouse. You will see wild squirrels, goats, sheep, donkeys, and other local wildlife.
Visit the most exotic and exclusive landscapes in the south of Fuerteventura on this guided buggy trip.
Experience adventure and let yourself be carried through the mountains on the oldest island of the Canary Archipelago.
Before starting the tour, your guide will explain via a theoretical class how to drive the buggy vehicle and interpret their signals as well as detail info about safety measures and keeping a reasonable distance.
Dust goggles are also given to all participants.
After pickup, head to the Port of Morro Jable, where the group will depart, then start by navigating through the scenic Jandía Natural Park. In the midst of picturesque views, you can appreciate some of the local fauna: squirrels, goats, sheep, and donkeys.
Finally, get to the charming village of Puerto de la Cruz, better known as The Puertito, which can be found at the end of the island.
Not suitable for Children under 7 years
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Food and drinks
- Know before you go: Hotel pickups are available in the areas of Jandia, Costa Calma, Jandia, Morro Jable, and Esquizo