- Duration: 4 hours
- Included in Experience: Water Taxi down to the island, Trolling Fishing, Snorkelling, Kayaks, Paddle Surf, Underwater Photos, Small Lunch, Soft Drinks, Beer, Water, Coffee and Tea
- Days: All days
- Start Time: 10:00,14:30
- Printed or Mobile ticket accepted
- Easy Cancellation: Cancel Up to 24 hours in advance for a full prepayment refund
- book in advance your experience, paying only small prepayment, the remaining amount you will pay the day of experience
- Pick Up Service: Transfer Hotel from Corralejo, Caleta de Fuste, El Cotillo, Majanicho area
- Payment Method: cash
- Spoken Languages: Spanish, English, French
Deluxe Combo Tour around Lobos Island
This complete boat trip around Lobos Island departs from Corralejo (north Fuerteventura,) our home port.
Just after leaving the port, you see the majestic image of Lobos Island ahead of you, and we sail towards it crossing the 2-km inlet separating the island from the islet, which is called El Río (The River).
As we get closer to the western part of Lobos Island, refreshed by the wind, you can see its beautiful mountain, La Caldera, a half-submerged volcanic cone, and its black-sand beach.
We troll while heading north, with views of Lanzarote Island as a constant backdrop, until we reach Faro Martiño lighthouse (the family of Antoñito “El Farero”, the last lighthouse keeper here, lived on the islet until 1968). From there we turn to sail from the east coast of the islet to the south where we arrive in El Puertito, with its white fishermen houses immersed in a haven of peace.
We continue until we reach La Concha beach, famous for its paradise-like tranquillity and its turquoise waters where the landscape ebbs and flows with the tide.
This unrivalled spot is where we drop anchor so you can enjoy some water activities: feeding fish and snorkelling among them, kayaking and paddle boarding, or just daydreaming while lying in the sun on our catamaran net.
We take this opportunity to recharge our batteries with a small lunch on the morning trip and champagne with fruit brochettes on the afternoon trip and after that our Water Taxi picks you up to take you to one of the most traditional parts of Lobos: El Puertito, where the turquoise blue of its small lagoons never disappoints.
From here you can step off onto the island, not only to remember what it looks like from the sea, but also to feel the magic of the islet under your feet.
After that you return to the catamaran to sail back to Corralejo, while your recent experiences start to settle in your memory.
* The round island trip may be cancelled due to weather conditions or as the captain sees fit. If 12 places are booked, the trip will only take place on the catamaran.
The route of the trip to the Lobos Island.
We recommend to bring: