- Duration: 20 min.: Blue North Route or Blue Volcanoes Route -- 1 hour: Red Route -- 1 hour 30 min.: 3 Islands Route
- Included in Experience:
- Days: friday, saturday, sunday
- Start Time: 10:00,11:00,12:00,13:00,14:00,15:00
- Printed or Mobile ticket accepted
- Easy Cancellation: Cancel Up to 24 hours in advance for a full prepayment refund
- Book in advance your experience, paying only small prepayment, the remaining amount you will pay the day of experience.
- Pick Up Service: NO transfer
- Payment Method: cash
- Spoken Languages: English and Spanish
Gyroplane Fly Experience over Fuerteventura
You will get a totally different experience from flying in an airliner, due to the semi enclosed cockpit of the autogiro. The fixed wing ultralight also offers a superb outside vision, due to the fully transparent doors & top.
Our flight school instructor teach and promotes flying in the island.
In our gyroplane you can visit the most interesting landscapes of the island, depending which flight you choose: Malpais Grande, Tindaya, El Cotillo, Lobos Island among other magic palces.
Those are some of the amazing places you can admire from above. The average flight altitude is 200 m above ground.
What is an autogiro or gyroplane?
Gyroplane is an airplane visually similar to a helicopter. The main difference is that it flies always on autorotation, this means that its blades move always due to the air passing through them upwards, even if the engine is at minimum throttle.
It flies comfortably even in gusty winds. It is one of the most stable airplanes.
This makes a pleasant flight for the passenger.
Blue North Route: Aeródromo El Jarde, Molino de Antigua, Mirador de Betancuria, Antigua, Gairía Volcano
Duration: about 20 minutes
Blue Volcano Route: Aeródromo El Jarde, Volcanoes: Malpaís de Tiscamanita/ Pozo Negro, Gairía
Duration: about 20 minutes
Red Route: Aeródromo El Jarde, Montaña de Tefía, Villaverde, Corralejo Volcanoes, Corralejo Dunes, Lobos Island, Malpaís de Majanicho, Cotillo Lighthouse, Los Molinos, Antigua, Gairía Volcano
Duration: about 1 hour
Route of 3 islands (Fuerteventura, Lobos, Lanzarote):
- Fuerteventura: Aeródromo El Jarde, Ampuyenta, Montaña de Tefia, Villaverde, Corralejo Volcanoes, Corralejo Dunes,
- Lobos Island,
- Lanzarote: Playa Blanca, Yaiza, southern part of Timanfaya National Park, Green Lake, Red Mountain
- Fuerteventura: Cotillo Lighthouse, Los Molinos, Antigua
Duration: 1,5 hour.
- One passenger per flight :
- Passenger recommended age > 12 years old
- Maximum passenger weight: 100 kg
- Wear jacket. We have also jackets & gloves to provide
- In case of having photo-video camera, it´s mandatory to have a wrist rope to secure it, to avoid loose it on flight because of the open cockpit. Don´t wear objects that easily could fly away out of the pockets.
LOCATION: Aeródromo El Jarde, Las Pocetas, 35630 Antigua, Fuerteventura
PAYMENT METHOD: Cash
SPOKEN LANGUAGES: English, Spanish