- Duration: 7 hours
- Included in Experience: lunch, insurance, Driver Tour Guide Included in: Spanish, English, German, Dutch, Polish, Italian, French language
- Days: All days
- Start Time: 9:00
- Printed or Mobile ticket accepted
- Easy Cancellation: Cancel Up to 24 hours in advance for a full prepayment refund
- book in advance your experience, paying only small prepayment, the remaining amount you will pay the day of experience.
- Pick Up Service: Clients Pick-up included only in: Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles, San Agustin, Maspalomas, Mogan, Taurito, Puerto Rico For the pickup in Las Palmas you will pay 8 euros extra in the excursion site (for each person)
- Payment Method: cash
- Spoken Languages: Spanish, English, German, Dutch, Polish, Italian, French
Survival Excursions in Jeep & Camel Safari in Gran Canaria
With this experience you will have a great opportunity to enjoy and discover the island. You will have a lot of fun aboard one of our jeep or camel. Come with us!
There are two different activities in the Survival Excursions. The Jeep Safari and the Camel Safari:
JEEP SAFARI: Jeep ride along dirt and tarmacked roads. These fully equipped vehicles are controlled by a team of qualified professionals. On these routes of difficult access you will be able to see part of the peculiar aspects of our island, and the true meaning of the famous slogan: Gran Canaria, a Continent in Miniature. The return trip is after lunch and you will soon be back at your hotels feeling fully satisfied and glad that you have chosen us to accompany you on a day of your holidays.
CAMEL SAFARI: Similar to the Jeep Safari, but including a camel ride of approximately 30 minutes.
Note: swimsuits, sun cream and warm clothing is recommended.
Capacity Jeep: max 8 People