- Duration: 4 hours
- Included in Experience: lunch (salads, grilled chicken, Canarian potatoes with Mojo sauce) and free bar during the whole tour (wine, beer and soda)
- Days: wednesday, saturday
- Start Time: 10:30
- Printed or Mobile ticket accepted
- Easy Cancellation: Cancel Up to 24 hours in advance for a full prepayment refund
- Book in advance your experience, paying only small prepayment, the remaining amount you will pay the day of experience.
- Pick Up Service: Free transfer from the central meeting points,
- Payment Method: cash
- Spoken Languages: English, German, Spanish
Supercat Dolphins & Coast
Travel on the one of the largest sail catamarans in the world.
Free drinks and freshly prepared menu on board included.
Deckchairs and jacuzzi on board
Have a fantastic day of your vacation aboard the Supercat, the world's largest sailing catamaran.
Departing from the port of Puerto Rico, we set out and sail along the southwest coast of Gran Canaria. We will cross the sea for 4 hours during which you can sunbathe while sailing and observe the landscape of sea caves, huge cliffs and unspoiled and natural beaches.
We will drop anchor while we prepare your lunch, you can enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean, lie on the sun loungers or relax in the jacuzzi on board, being able to see the bottom while snorkeling snorkeling and practicing different water sports with a huge discount.
Lunch can be enjoyed in our spacious rooms.
The menu includes grilled chicken, salad and Canarian potatoes in a mojo sauce. Choose from our wide selection of wines, beers, soft drinks and water.
• 4 hours of catamaran
• optional hotel pickup and drop-off
• Drinks: beer, sangria, soft drinks and water
• a banana ride
• Snorkel with equipment (glasses)
• Optional photographic report
• a fantastic discount on all water activities (jet skis, parasailing, jet boat, fly board, etc.)
ON BOARD FACILITIES:
- 3 bathrooms
- Dining room
- sun loungers
DESCRIPTION of the SUPERCAT CATAMARAN:
- Length: 30 m
- Width: 12 m
- Mast height: 35 m
- Maximum capacity: 240 people
- Maximum excursion capacity: 100 people
LOCATION: Puerto de Puerto Rico
PAYMENT METHOD: cash
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: Spanish, English, German