- Czas trwania: 5 godzin
- Zawarte w do┼Ťwiadczeniu:
- Dni: Wszystkie dni opr├│cz niedzieli
- Godzina rozpocz─Öcia: 11:30
- Zaakceptowane wydrukowane lub mobilne bilety
- ┼üatwe anulowanie: Anuluj do 24 godzin z wyprzedzeniem dla pe┼énego zwrotu przedp┼éaty
- Book in advance your experience, paying only small prepayment, the remaining amount you will pay the day of experience.
- Odbi├│r us┼éugi: Transfer autobusem do iz hotelu; Przejazd promem do La Graciosa o 11:30; przyjazny i przygotowany przewodnik; Kieliszek szampana i przek─ůsek; Bar bez napoj├│w (piwo, wino i napoje bezalkoholowe); Taks├│wk─ů wodn─ů do pla┼╝y; Lod├│wka z napojami
- Metoda p┼éatno┼Ťci cash
- J─Özyki obce: angielski, hiszpanski, niemiecki, francuski
Take a catamaran cruise to the unspoilt island of La Graciosa. Enjoy quiet and beautiful beaches. Surf, swim, kayak, snorkel and relax in the crystal clear waters of La Graciosa Nature Reserve and Marine Reserve. An air-conditioned bus will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the port of Orzola where you will board the Biosphere Express Ferry that will take you to the neighboring island of La Graciosa. The 30 minute journey is short, but it is a perfect time to enjoy the panoramic views of the north coast of Lanzarote. Once you arrive at the island of La Graciosa, you will board a luxurious catamaran and enjoy a glass of champagne and snacks, then set sail to enjoy an hour of travel around the island and contemplate its breathtaking views and unique beaches. You will have a panoramic view of the wonderful beach of Montaña Amarilla, with its contrast of white sand, crystal clear waters and volcanic mountains in the background that makes this beach unique and a difficult place to find. After anchoring at Playa Francesa, located in the south of La Graciosa, you will have time to relax on the comfortable catamaran, swim, use diving equipment or kayak in the crystal clear waters of the marine reserve. Visit the beach by water taxi where a drink fridge is available. The food is served on board, a mixed salad that accompanies pasta with two types of sauces, vegetables or tuna, bread, fresh fruit and open bar. After lunch, sail along the coast and disembark at the port of La Graciosa, where you can take a stroll through the quiet village of Caleta del Sebo to admire the unpaved streets where time stands still. Half an hour later you will sail back to Orzola where a shuttle service will take you back to your starting point.
|Catamaran in La Graciosa - The virgin Island. See quiet and beautiful beaches. Sail, swim, snorkel, kayak, and relax in the cristal waters of La Graciosa natural park and marine reserve.
|every day except Sunday
|11:30 - we start pick up before, once made your booking we will indicate you pick up time and place
|Transfer by bus to and from the hotel Transfer by ferry to La Graciosa at 11:30 Professional, friendly and prepared guide Glass of champagne and snacks Bar free of drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks without limit) Water taxi to the beach Fridge with drinks on the beach lunch Snorkel equipment Kayak Inflatable Free time in La Graciosa Ferry back to Graciosa at 16:30
|Puerto de Orzola
|Cash or credit card
|English, French, Spanish,
Book in limited quantity of seats