- Czas trwania: 4 godziny
- Zawarte w do┼Ťwiadczeniu:
- Dni: Wszystkie dni
- Godzina rozpocz─Öcia: 9:00,14:00
- Zaakceptowane wydrukowane lub mobilne bilety
- ┼üatwe anulowanie: Anuluj do 24 godzin z wyprzedzeniem dla pe┼énego zwrotu przedp┼éaty
- Book in advance your experience, paying only small prepayment, the remaining amount you will pay the day of experience.
- Odbi├│r us┼éugi: Ca┼éy sprz─Öt w─Ödkarski jest wliczony w cen─Ö, napoje i ┼╝ywno┼Ť─ç (tylko w czarterach i na wcze┼Ťniejszym zam├│wieniu)
- Metoda p┼éatno┼Ťci cash
- J─Özyki obce: angielski, hiszpa┼äski, niemecki
Deep Sea Sport Fishing in Tenerife
If you are coming to Tenerife to experience sport fishing for the first time, or you simply wish to repeat a previous fishing experience, we offer the latest technology coupled with modern fishing equipment, on board the 28 foot Bertram.
The boat has 2 Volvo Penta engines of 210 horse power each, allowing you to experience real sport fishing.
We offer Light tackle fishing, trolling for Marlin, Wahoo or Tuna. Alternatively, you could try spinning for Barracuda or jigging for Amberjacks and Snappers.
Most days of the year we offer a variety of “unique” fishing experiences; half day’s with a morning session leaving harbour at 09:00 hours, and an afternoon session leaving harbour at 14:00 hours. In both cases they arrive back about 4 hours later.
Typically on either of the trips we will troll for the big catch. Dependant on time and the boat’s success, we can change tactics and offer you an alternative experience using our own recipe baits, we troll, jig and bottom fish for: MahiMahi, Rays, Sharks, Mackerel, Barracudas, Wahoo, Big eye Tuna, Yellow fin Tuna, Skip jack Tuna, Albacore Tuna, Snappers, Kingfish, Dorado, Blue Marlin Skate, Smooth Hound, Monkfish, Tope, Amberjacks, Snapper, Sea Bream, Sea Perch, Trigger Fish and Moray eels.
Private Charters or Specialist trips are also available for booking, these need as much advanced notice as possible, the boat will need to be reserved for your party, the minimum charter time is 3 hours. On a charter, you are in control, tell us what type of fishing you want to concentrate on; fishing for Marlin, Tunas, Dorado, or maybe you would prefer to ‘Bottom Fish’, or a mixture of both. We will of course, if you wish, anchor up in one of the coves allowing you to swim and if you are lucky see the turtles!
It does not matter if you are a novice or a proficient fisher, the crew is there to help. Fishing, whether it be river or sea is a pastime which can be frustrating when you catch nothing! Everyday is different, we endeavour to find you some Sport, no matter what time of year. But even with our experience gathered over a number of years, we know where the fish should be, but no one ever bothers to tell the fish to be there! Always bring a camera to record your experiences, the crew has a camera, but if the boat catches a record size fish, even if you don’t catch the big one, the atmosphere on board when a big fish is caught is electric! You need to record your adventure.
We offer two booking options, you can opt for a shared group trip, where you will fish with up to a maximum of seven other people aboard, these run daily and you have the option of a morning or afternoon departure.
We also offer private charters, this is an unique opportunity to invite your friends and family to join you aboard and share the experience with you. We will assist in planning the trip, but you specify the overall itinerary: for example, you may wish to fish the waters around the neighbouring island of La Gomera, or perhaps you want to try your luck and fish further round the south or west coast of Tenerife.
The shared group trip lasts about 4 hours, departing from at 9:00 and 14:00 hours.
The itinerary varies dependant on the fish and the weather, but generally includes trolling, jigging and spinning.
Private charters can leave at any time to suit you, there is a minimum charter time of 3 hours, but the overall charter length is entirely up to you. Why not get together with friends and plan a memorable once in a life time fishing experience.
This experience includes:
* Fishing rod and tackle for everyone.
* Food can be supplied on Private Charters if required.
* Sound system and GPS.
* Marlin fishing (when in season).
* Giant blue Marlin fishing (when in season).
Tenerife Sport Fishing Boat:
- 28 foot Bertram.
- Twin Volvo Penta engines of 210 horse power.
- Enough space for everyone to fish comfortably.
- VHF Radio, GPS, Chart Plotter/Fish finder, etc.
- Safety equipment, Life Jackets, Flares, First Aid.
- On-Board toilet facilities.
- Adequate space for each person fishing.
- We have sufficient equipment for every one to have their own rod for trolling, light tackle and jigging.
- So you can light tackle fish for Barracuda, Amberjack, Herring, Makerel, Melva and Sierra.
- We offer Trolling for Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Spearfish, Wahoo, big eye tuna, yellow fin tuna, giant blue fin tuna, albacore tuna, skipjack tuna, dolphin fish and so on.
- Then you can try Jigging for Amberjacks, Snappers and Dentex.
The departure place is the following berth: Puerto Colón - Pantalan 2 - Adeje (Santa Cruz de Tenerife). If you have any doubt or question about the departure place, contact directly with the operator.
NOTE: This experience depends on the weather conditions.
|DESCRIPTION||If you are coming to Tenerife to experience sport fishing for the first time, or you wish to repeat a previous fishing experience, we offer you this unique and marvellous activity to discover the sea of the ;|
- Shared Group Trip (4 hours): 65 €: angler
- Private Charter (minimum 4 hours): 100 € / hour
- Shared Group Trip: 9:00 / 14:00
- Private Charter: At any time
|EXPERIENCE INCLUDES||All equipment is included, drinks and food (only in private charter and by previous request).|
|SPOKEN LANGUAGES||English, German, Spanish and Dutch|
5 hours with profesional staff - I realy have enjoy it